The Middleton Pool is for the exclusive use of Middleton homeowners in good standing and their accompanied guests. All others are liable to prosecution for trespass. Residents and guests must have an authorized wrist or ankle band in their possession at all times while in the pool area. Any group without an authorized wrist/ankle band will be asked to leave the pool. In the event of crowding, guests may be asked to leave so that homeowners may enjoy the pool. Wrist band replacement will be at the homeowner’s expense. NOTICE REGARDING VANDALISM at the pool.
WRISTBANDS: If you missed the 5 local distribution times, you may now pick up your 2017 wristbands at CMA.
Please contact Peggy Price for details.
2017 Pool Rules
Failure to comply with any of these regulations may result in the withdrawal of pool privileges.
- Pool hours are 7:00am-11:00pm daily.
- Only Middleton HOA Members in good standing and their accompanied guests may use the Pool.
- At least 1 member of each party in the Pool area must have a Pool ID Band.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older) at all times.
- No person under 18 years of age may swim alone.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty; therefore, it is swim at your own risk.
- No Shorts, Cut-offs or Street Clothes are permitted in the pool. Only clothing expressly designed for swimming is permitted.
- No spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, and similar unhygienic actions in the pool.
- Persons with Communicable disease should not enter the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections should not enter the pool.
- Infants and toddlers still in diapers must wear swim diapers and/or plastic diaper covers with elastic around the waist and legs. If a fecal accident occurs and the infant has no swimming diaper, the resident will be responsible for all cost associated with cleanup. (If the pool becomes contaminated, call Archer Pool Service immediately at 770-236-8807.)
- No Glass of any type in the pool area.
- No diving, running, boisterous or rough play, excessive splashing, or profanity.
- No smoking inside the fenced pool area or Cabana / Pavilion.
- No loud music: All music devices shall be kept at a volume level so as not to disturb others.
- No animals or pets permitted in the fenced pool area.
- Only recreational equipment designed for water use is permitted in the Cabana or Pool area.
- Please leave the pool area, including the restrooms neat with all trash placed in the appropriate bin, pool umbrellas down, and all toys picked up.
- Please report any damage to the pool fixtures, fittings or furniture to the Homeowner's Association or Pool Committee.
Please remember, you may only reserve the covered area, not the entire pool, as the pool will remain open to residents during pool hours.